My client is seeking a full-time position for an Intermediate embedded Software Engineer who is passionate about delivering high quality firmware. You will join a cross disciplinary team of product owners, software engineers, QA engineers and Operations staff that design, develop and deploy network management solutions to various products across the organization. We use a wide variety of technologies so the ability to learn and be adaptable is essential.
- Develop firmware for new and existing company products both within teams and on their own.
- Implement automated testing and unit tests
- Assist in formulating customer requirements.
- Help in the design and architecture of product solutions as well as creating engineering documents.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of products and process.
- Work with Technical Support on customer issues.
- Participate in code inspections.
- Understand and learn about new technologies and have a good ability and interest in learning.
- Ensure that solutions which are implemented are cybersecure.
- Some international travel may be required.
- A B.Sc or B.Eng degree in Computer, Electrical, Electronic or Software Engineering (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional environment working with embedded systems
- 3-5 years of experience in programming in C
- Eagerness to learn and take ownership of hands-on projects
- Good team building and communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide estimates to a project manager for work undertaken.
- Proven to be adaptable and able to work on variety of activities simultaneously.
- Shows understanding and appreciation of processes and issues relevant to the job.
- Ability to work on vague as well as concrete tasks independently.
- Eagerness to learn about business and technology trends.
- Knowledge of analysis techniques - can break down complex tasks easily.
- Demonstrated creativity in their solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate in their work.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View