My client is recruiting for an iOS Engineer within the Mobile Development team. The successful candidate will work in the ever-growing IoT space, developing products to work in conjunction with IoT devices, wireless technology, server and database solutions. An excellent career opportunity for anyone looking to be part of the big data revolution. We are looking for an individual with a demonstrated interest in iOS development, who thrives on the challenges of learning new technologies and enjoys working as part of a highly skilled team.
They run projects in a close team environment, resulting in excellent experience opportunities, exposure to evolving technologies, project methodologies and dedicated talent development programs with opportunities for future career opportunities.
- Design – working with Product Management, Project Management and end user stories on new product design architecture.
- Development – taking designs and making them happen. Writing and testing code using strict development methodologies including code reuse, maintainability, testing and documentation.
- Building high volume platforms - linking millions of users worldwide at the same time.
- Quality Assurance – developing test cases in line with best practice methodology.
- Project Environment - Working in a cross-functional agile team to develop features with collaboration across the software stacks.
- 3-5+ years Objective C & Swift programming skills experience required along with a relevant 3rd level qualification
- Proven experience developing and debugging mobile applications.
- Understanding of the iOS operating system and programming environments.
- Strong coding skills with proven ability to write well documented, maintainable, and testable code.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to demonstrate logical troubleshooting steps when working on software bugs
- A genuine passion and interest in technology and software development with a thorough knowledge of best practices and new technologies.
- Self-management skills, particularly in respect to prioritization and execution
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Have the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people.
Further skills which are desirable … and will be developed in this role:
- Unit Test driven development
- Bluetooth classic or BLE development
- Experience with networking and clientserver integration
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Sensor integration
- Examples of Apps on the App Store
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is currently recruiting an Insurance and Fleet Manager working as part of the Linehaul and Central Operations Teams.....View
Manage global and/or regional commodity. Identify and engage with internal stakeholders (engineering, operations, and quality) to capture commodity requirements and ensure supplier qualifica....View
The Material Planner is an active team member in planning and scheduling the delivery of material from suppliers. This highlytactical position is responsible to monitor the flows of buy item....View
Providing technical support to the Customer Support team, R&D Engineering Team, External Suppliers and Customers....View