JDE Business Systems Analyst will serve as the Voice of IT as it relates to application ownership by converting business requirements into detailed system requirements and conceptual designs, creating and executing unit/module tests for solutions, managing the system lifecycle and supplier relationship for applications, and providing Customer Service Excellence while supporting and improving the solutions.
- Contribute as a global team member to design and support the integration and implementation of
JDEdwards EnterpriseOne 9.2.
- Stay abreast of new JDE releases and applications and present opportunities for improvement to the
- Act as a subject matter expert for applications and work with various business teams to enhance and
improve business processes with automation.
- Analyzes and documents functional requirements, business processes, determine requirements, and
sets priorities for projects.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Represent technical solutions by collaborating with all IT Teams (e.g. Infrastructure, Development, Help
Desk) to ensure the solutions meets design expectations.
- Translate business requirements into detailed system requirements (SRS) and screen mockups,
followed by articulating those into conceptual system designs to be communicated to JDE Developers.
- Review test cases, participate in design reviews and walkthroughs to communicate systems designs
- Work with Developers to perform/coordinate module and unit testing
- Assist in functional and end-to-end validation.
- Provide management project updates.
- Supports user acceptance testing.
- Establishes rollout process.
- Develop a team of superusers within areas of responsibility
- Provide Level 3 end user support
- Participate in the JDE Quest user community
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent.
- Proficient experience in the Manufacturing Module / Applications of the Oracle - JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. Preferably at least 1 year experience in Applications Release 9.2.
- Understands JDE integration methodology and ability to understand and troubleshoot issues as they
- Strong business process knowledge of the Manufacturing functional area.
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of the manufacturing industry, including industry best practices and trends.
- A high degree of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines.
- Process improvement & leveraging best practices.
DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS / DESIRED REQUIREMENTS:
- At least two full implementations experience with multiple site configuration set up.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, coordination, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Focuses on the customer side of the equation, meeting user expectations and ensuring user
satisfaction. Oversees and assures the prioritization and timely fulfilment of business requirements.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify opportunities for digital technologies to be used to innovate the
- Works with technology stakeholders to identify and prioritize opportunities for innovation in the
existing systems and technology
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View