As Logistics Operations Analyst you will be responsible for delivering analytical support to key stakeholders across the logistics operation for a variety of purposes. You will report directly to the Logistics Manager and you will be responsible for P&L, Data Management of Logistics Planning, Reporting and Continuous Improvement.
- Report on daily and weekly logistics performances and volumes.
- Review volumes and provide invaluable support during peak business periods to understand the impact on warehouse throughput and capacity.
- Report on both weekly operational and performance KPI’s to assist and support the logistics operations in managing performance.
- Creation of centralised logistics dashboards to be utilised by decision makers.
- Support the operation and senior management with ad-hoc requests that support business growth.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Providing detailed analytical support for projects.
- Continue utilisation of new data highlighting opportunities to apply new data and information by creating reporting which aligns with business values.
- Development of standardised, centralised reporting structure for all logistics clients and ongoing maintenance & improvement of said structure.
- Development of reports to represent the key operational measurements of operations ensuring that these reports are accurate, informative and presented in a fashion that can be comprehended by various audiences.
- Responsible for financial reporting and review process for Logistics P&L.
- Plan and run reviews with various stakeholders; consolidate, analyse and
- Deliver comprehensive reporting packages.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent desirable preferably in supply chain or logistics or business.
- 2-3 years’ experience in data analysis and report generation.
- Self-directed working style and capable of making well informed decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, experience communicating and building relationships with stakeholders.
- Results driven with excellent attention to detail.
- IT literate with excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to data mine and analyse large quantities of data and present and deliver in its simplest form to the key stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure implementation within the required deadlines
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to deliver high-quality work to timescale, and the ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
- Previous WMS systems experience.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View