The successful candidate will primarily work on New Product Development and New Technology Introduction, increasing the site capabilities in Automation.
- Map out future engineering value-adding developments and initiatives using lean methodologies that will sustain, promote and advance the competitive edge of our processes/ products in a global market.
- Have a proven track record in driving continuous improvement particularly in Automation and Robotics.
- Experience in project management leading to implementation of custom bespoke capital automation both driven from within the company’s functions and selected solution providers
- Provide engineering leadership/ support for the manufacture of products to world-class standards ensuring that products are built in the safest and most cost effective and efficient manner
- Co-ordinate and accelerate the implementation of new engineering changes - both product and process - into the plant and implement technology advances into the manufacturing processes for existing products.
- Interface / engage with supply management, production, quality, supply chain and the design engineering teams to ensure that the manufacturing engineering function is supporting the development of new and world class products.
- Be proficient in Design for manufacturing, PFMEA, Rapid proto-typing, 3P, Pro-E ; Process simulation Line balancing and A3 project management with knowledge in the use of Shingijitsu tools.
- Act as a resource, providing timely long term engineering solutions, while soliciting the ideas of others and using all available resources in the process.
- Eliminate dangerous occurrences in manufacturing and achieve world-class premier performances in safety.
- At a minimum, an honors degree in engineering is required
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in an Engineering environment.
- Accomplished project leader/ manager. Skill set in business case development and selling same.
- Hands on experience with PLC programming and troubleshooting; Vision System selection and installation; Virtual modelling to aid automated manufacturing cell design & Automated Delivery Systems.
- Critically prepares and evaluates information to generate innovative solutions.
- Relationship builder – Builds relationships within & outside own workgroup. Engages Stakeholders. Establishes Trust and cross functional engagement.
- Self motivated – Self driven, Takes total ownership
- Communication – builds cross functional awareness, clearly communicates project team expectations
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Accountant required to cover a maternity contractRole reports into Accounts Manager....View
My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager....View