My client are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their R&D development team. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic design team developing High-Tech products for the agricultural sector. The position requires a strong candidate who is able to demonstrate initiative, innovation and drive to succeed within a fast-paced innovative environment.
- Working on New Product Development within the Agri R&D team.
- Developing concepts through all stages of the mechanical design process.
- Preparation of CAD for new parts.
- Control of Bill of materials and ECO process.
- Support procurement in managing manufacturing partners.
- Work closely with purchasing to manage component costs.
- Conduct and/or participate in technical design reviews
- Build prototypes and manage laboratory and field testing.
- Manage development schedules to project timelines.
- Work closely with electronics / software disciplines on control system integration.
- Document designs and specifications based on the ISO 9001 QMS.
- Any other duties as specified by manager.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in an Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical.
- 5+ years of relevant industrial experience within a design environment.
- Excellent 3D CAD Skills with Pro-E, Solidworks or similar.
- Good understanding of design for manufacture is essential.
- Experience in DFMEA's and risk management techniques a key advantage.
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines while keeping the overall system level design in mind.
- Demonstrates ability to get to root cause and to take effective action to solve problems and to prevent reoccurrence.
- Strong teamwork skills with a results-oriented commitment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management experience desirable.
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment advantageous.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Reporting to the Country/Cluster Leader, the HR Solutions Partner role will own and drive employee life-cycle processes such as Payroll, On-boarding, Off-boarding, Data Management, Time and ....View
Logging claimsFleet motor tax administrative dutiesCarry out analysisDevelopment of reports....View
Carry out analysis on compliance ensuring that the information provided is accurate and relevant to the company's needsDevelopment of reports to represent the key compliance and servic....View
Are you a qualified accountant in Practice (BIG 4 background ideally) ready for that move into industry.Whilst advertised as a contract rolethere is a strong possibility the role could becom....View