My client is looking for a Pricing Analyst EMEA to join the Pricing, Customer & Market Insights Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for pricing analysis of all product lines within the business as well as the development and maintenance of core systems and processes. The role will closely collaborate with Commercial teams and Product Managers to support achievement of overall business strategies. The role will report to the Pricing, Customer & Market Insights Leader..
- Put in practice the TLME (top line margin expansion) standard work and governance for EMEA, including process improvements
- Provide monthly price reporting to senior management in order to drive optimal decision making for the business, including price reporting by product, segment, region & sales territory
- Provide regional Sales teams with monthly pricing reports and insights
- Apply a variety of pricing analyses (waterfalls, pareto charts, scatter plots etc.) to document analytical insights and formulate recommendations and/or corrective measures to improve margin levels.
- Closely collaborate with Product Management team to develop pricing strategy and plans for new product & option launches
- Participate in development of cross-functional strategies and plans to enhance top and bottom line of the business
- Ensure the Dealer Net price lists for all equipment & options are correct and up to date in the systems for our Dealer Principals
- Actively participate in development and maintenance of the Pricing & Quotation components of Salesforce.com tool, ensuring all the pricing and cost data is accurate and updated in a timely manner. Collaborate with IT to continuously enhance the system
- Co-facilitate deal approval processes and tools.
- Honours Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in a Pricing or Finance role
- Fluent English is essential, a second language is plus
- Very strong computer literacy is essential
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Accountant required to cover a maternity contractRole reports into Accounts Manager....View
My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager....View