The production supervisor will be responsible for the running of production/assembly lines. You will be self-motivated with a drive for process improvements. You will be responsible for the performance of the production lines, supervise employees to achieve key business objectives of product quality, order fulfilment, labour efficiency, and health and safety along with coordinating with other departments in the plant. There will be a huge focus on quality, and customer satisfaction as well as the other responsibilities, duties and benefits. Previous production experience with a background in lean manufacturing is desired.
- Oversee and supervise the performance on the production floor
- Responsible for production workflow and KPI’s, driving process improvements alongside the operation’s team.
- Hold daily PIT meetings to ensure Performance, Issues and Targets are monitored and addressed.
- Meet with Operation’s weekly to report on KPI’s and production floor performance.
- Drive and promote lean 6σ projects and methodology on the production floor
- Managing and promote 5’s methodology on the production floor.
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organisation
- Identify and implement process improvements using 5s and lean methodology across the production floor
- Control a monitor stock using KANBAN and MRP system.
- Purchasing of component from various suppliers
- Ensure strict adherence to all Health and Safety Rules & Procedures
- Production experience with a background in lean manufacturing
- Ability to lead a team of production and assembly operators.
- Ability to organise and manage daily activities in a fast paced production floor.
- Good technical and mechanical knowledge
- Problem solver that is solution’s driven
- Attention to detail is key for this role
- Excellent IT skills with a background in materials management systems.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules.
- Good communication, fluent in English demonstrated by excellent verbal, written and it skills
- Confident and commercially aware
- Agricultural knowledge is desired but not essential
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Accountant required to cover a maternity contractRole reports into Accounts Manager....View
My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager....View