Due to the ever increasing demand for houses, apartments and commercial dwellings to buy and sell in Galway City and County area we are now in the position to recruit an additional property sales agent.
- Meeting and talking to sellers.
- Collecting information about a property.
- Estimating the value of the property.
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale
- Representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers
- Monitoring sales as they proceed.
- Advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy
- Making sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both buyer and seller.
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
- A property licence OR alternatively have done a minimum 2 year certificate in property.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred.
- Strong sales, negotiation and inter personal skills.
- Excellent IT proficiency.
- Strong administrative skills.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View