The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise software solutions and mobile applications.
- Become expert in products being tested
- Design and development of automated functional tests
- Engage in requirements analysis and develop test plans for new projects and updates
- Work with development team to clearly understand requirements and test data needs
- Actively contribute to the refining of user stories for sprint planning
- Investigate test failures, identify design flaws, and suggest potential solutions
- Record test results and verify bug fixes
- Participate in Agile/Scrum development environment
- Reporting of test coverage and progress against associated project test plans
- Provide Thorough automated testing enabling the Company to deliver features to the customer rapidly
- Degree in Computer Engineering
- Experience using automated tests using tools and frameworks; at least one Selenium-based tool and REST API tool
- At least 3 years experience with Web based software testing or firmware testing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems development life cycle methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of QA processes, tools and methodologies.
- Proven diagnostic and debugging skills.
- Good test software development skills.
- Experience with BDD such as Cucumber/Gherkin would be desirable.
- Experience of Agile/SCRUM software development practices and tools such as JIRA & Confluence.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and oral.
- Experience of defect tracking systems e.g. Zephyr, Testopia
- Proficiency in SQL
- ISTQB or other software testing certifications
- Experience with microservices is a plus
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Accountant required to cover a maternity contractRole reports into Accounts Manager....View
My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager....View