Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industry. Our people are our greatest asset and what makes us a great place to work. We invest in them consistently by providing personal and professional development and real career progression opportunities.
As the winners of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies Gold Star award 2019, Irish Sales Champion Award Winners (2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018 and 2019) and most recently awarded the prestigious ISO quality award we do that with great people, cutting edge technology and agile models. Creating quality sales and service experiences that drive loyalty and revenue nationwide.
We are looking for an experienced Field Sales Manager for the North East territory who has poise, dedication and drive. You will play a pivotal part in developing a high performing team and driving the business performance forward. You will achieve this by engaging with your team through high quality coaching and mentoring as well as driving continuous improvement initiatives. You must have exceptional leadership skills and the ability to manage a team remotely whilst enabling them to exceed both customer and performance
The suitable applicant…
- You will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Field Sales Management role.
- You are a high achiever, relentless in your endeavours to exceed personal and business targets.
- You have a proven track record of success in accelerating sales results, driving change, and leading with passion & enthusiasm.
- You have effective coaching and mentoring skills, exceptional communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels both internally and externally to the organisation.
- You have a Flexible working attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Competitive basic salary DOE which will be discussed with the successful candidate.
- Fully expensed company car, company phone & laptop
- Very competitive commission structure
- Healthcare after 1 years’ service
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View