Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers with installed base to initiate contact, promote Products, Solutions, Software and Services offers, in communication with all levels of the customer (Contractor Channel) organization to ensure offers are fully comprehended by the customer organisation.
- Initiates contact, develop, manage and implement a commercial strategy for targeted Contractor Channel.
- To actively promote and educate applicable Contractor Channel, Specific attention to customer specification and training
- To develop robust knowledge of the full offer based on, Products, Solutions, Software and Services offer, and how to apply the offers across the customer lifecycle.
- Ability to cross sell the offers
- Develop working knowledge of all Products, Solutions, Software and Services offer portfolio from the lines of business
- Establish and implement dynamic sales plans in accordance with processes.
- Provide relevant and timely information to the tendering team Regular interaction with the Tendering and other sales team members and Zone marketing
- Working with internal colleagues in all Entity Sales, Marketing, Technical and Techno-commercial teams and Countries to ensure effective cross-entity, regional, national and international team co-operation
- Ensure that customer issues are owned and resolved by the most appropriate owners within the business units
- Provide all relevant accurate information and reporting in a timely manner as required by line manager and feedback to marketing.
- To manage and maintain customer and partner records using the appropriate company tools
- Actively monitor the actions of competitors
- Personal awareness of development needs in line with knowledge and skills required for the role
- Actively develop core competency in line with personal development plan
- To support company initiatives and champion product competency development of other team members
- The successful candidate should have a technical qualification preferably at degree level in engineering and at least > 2 years sales experience with some sales experience in electrical engineering
- Electrical systems experience, distribution and protection experience, power quality experience to establish yourself as a trusted advisor and create demands
- Account management skill
- Cold calling and Social selling
- Persuading, convincing, or impressing others in order to promote our offers and get them to support influencing other decision makers.
- Active Listening- provide full attention to, the content and meanings of other’s messages.
- The ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Energetic, outgoing, proactive and have attention to prospecting and networking
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good knowledge of power systems, secure power and industry systems would be beneficial
- Background on Power Systems (LV and or MV). Knowledge an advantage
- Competence in Software sales would be an advantage
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View