The role of the scheduler is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule deliveries and collections in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Scheduling collections and deliveries from management system.
- Scheduling driver workloads for current and next day, communicating orders to drivers and managing the collection of payments.
- Maintenance of ongoing/recurring order database.
- Processing phone and email orders and payments.
- Resolving both customer and internal queries.
- Communicating with Sales Dept. to advise on delivery/collection times.
- Responsible for following up with customers and drivers to confirm skip collection dates and scheduling collection dates and times.
- Identify and deal with discrepancies.
- 1-2 years’ phone sales and administration experience.
- Good local geographical knowledge of Connaught and surrounding areas
- Must be able to confidently handle multiple phone lines and have a courteous pleasant phone manner and good customer rapport.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Outlook) Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong organisational
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have own transport
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Accountant required to cover a maternity contractRole reports into Accounts Manager....View
My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager....View