Develop and drive best in class marketing strategy and plans for channel partners and end users within Ireland. Focussing on profitable growth and working closely with sales leaders, utilise a thorough understanding of the local market to ensure that MY CLIENT/COMPANY is successfully recognised as leaders within our target markets.
- Channel & Segment Strategy - ensure a well-documented go to market Strategy working with zone sales and marketing colleagues. Ensure relevant technology offerings are covered and that all aspects of the segment and channel are understood locally, such as market size, opportunity, trends and developments.
- End users/segments - working closely with sales teams increase our ability to create strong end user preference for our offering. Create demand with various techniques and fill a pipeline of leads for sales teams to develop. Understand the market competition - create and deploy a strong value proposition. Particularly in segments where frameworks, technical specifications, public sector procurement and new technology are key.
- Channel Partners - working closely with sales teams increase our ability to create loyalty within typical channels such as Contractors, OEM's, Specifiers etc. Deploy digital tools and programs enhance existing and create new relationships with our customers. Ensure commercial policy is in place and robustly deployed for the channel.
- Data - ensure a high level of data is maintained in our CRM for the customer groups managed. Ensure customer mapping, account allocation, classifications and platforming is managed and to support the business operation.
- Offer development - using the knowledge and insight gained from these customer groups feed into both the local and global offer roadmaps for our offers, ensuring no offer gaps and customer satisfaction.
- STEM, Marketing or Business management degree or CIM qualification.
- Strong knowledge of sales and marketing processes.
- A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change.
- A commercial mindset with experience building business cases from market research and analysis.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Customer service orientation and experience working in a client facing capacity.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Accountant required to cover a maternity contractRole reports into Accounts Manager....View
My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager....View