You will be responsible for commission building management control systems as part of customer orders incorporating the supply, design, installation and commissioning of building management control systems.
Supervision of, and preparation of fundamental specification, programming, commissioning, final tuning of HVAC controls
- Providing engineering and commissioning assistance on projects as required
- Regular attendance to site for meetings, installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance activities.
- Perform factory and site acceptance tests, identifying actual and potential non-conformances
- Assist with project management, planning and review of technical decisions and challenges
- Develop and maintain documentation, drawings, technical and activity reports in a timely manner, also assist with proposals, quotations and estimates
- Strive to develop and maintain technical best practice
- Provide mentoring and development of less experienced technical staff as well as job project/contract training for customers
- Additional activities to meet contracted requirements and/or to provide customer service and support
- Systematic diagnosis and troubleshooting of maintained systems
- Identification of new opportunities while attending customer sites to promote Services growth
- Undertaking of Small works projects including cost effective and efficient design of BMS HVAC controls systems
- Ensure issued instruments and tools are in working condition; report any losses or breakages to Regional office in compliance with Health and Safety procedures. Maintain calibration of test equipment
- Trade qualification in electrical, mechanical, refrigeration or electronic discipline.
- You should be able to demonstrate related work experience as required.
An understanding of HVAC and Building Services Applications
- Experience in commercial or industrial applications rather than domestic markets.
- The ability to own and follow through on commitments to completion
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Solid working knowledge of computers, operating systems and associated peripherals
- Sound working knowledge of HVAC systems and associated plant / control systems and philosophies and an understanding of power and control systems
- Demonstrable success with best practice commissioning of HVAC systems
- Sound commercial acumen, experience in cost monitoring & control, quality control, subcontractor management and designer management
- Proficient with MS project CAD, Visio as well as Word and Excel
- Must hold a valid driving license
- Be available to join an out-of-hours call-out rota.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role of the Delivery Coordinator is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule bin deliveries and collections and customer requests in a timely and cost-....View
This position plays a vital role in ensuring that the Health and Safety Department runs effectively and efficiently while also providing an essential support service to the H&S Officer.T....View