The Senior Dev. Ops. Engineer will provide support, knowledge and expertise around our CI/CD pipelines which underpin the activities of our software teams.
They will be tightly integrated with the IT Security, Cloud Support and Software Development teams ensuring that the objectives of each group align and that they can be delivered efficiently.
In addition the Senior Dev. Ops. Engineer will work closely with Standards and Compliance to ensure local policies and processes are followed.
- Form part of the DevSecOps core team i
- Assist in the transition of CI/CD pipeline to AWS
- Improve automation and enhance security of CI/CD pipeline
- Review cloud native and alternative applications to enhance CI/CD pipeline
- Ensure implementation of Secure SDLC policies and industry best practices and provide direction on driving improvement
- Provide platform support to Dev teams and support development activities
- Assist in re-architecting environment and software to take advantage of micro services and container technologies.
- Review and analyze security status of developed software by reviewing security scans
- Constantly strive to improve DevOps environment through research and innovation
Must have excellent diagnostic skills
Must have experience with Linux OS, MacOS and Windows operating systems
Be able to work as part of a multi-discipline team to achieve common outcomes.
Display leadership, planning and co-ordination skills
Must have experience working in Developers, DevOps and Software Engineering teams
Must have experience with DevOps tools such as Nexus, Jenkins, BitBucket, Fisheye/Crucible and JIRA
Experience with AWS including native CI/CD tools and monitoring utilities.
Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes an advantage
Experience with DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible also an advantage
Familiarity with audit processes and standards such as GDPR, GAMP, ISO 9001, NIST and ISO 27001 an advantage
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Accountant required to cover a maternity contractRole reports into Accounts Manager....View
My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager....View