Are you experienced in Customer support within medical devices, pharma or the healthcare industry? We are seeking senior technical support specialists to provide hardware and software device support for a leading healthcare products provider. This is a brand-new role to the business and as such will allow for a large amount of career growth.
These roles are full-time, based in Dundalk, Co. Louth and will be commencing in January 2021.
You will serve as a subject matter expert handling direct frontline customer interaction and providing technical support to medical personnel.
- 1 – 3 years industry-related experience
- Proficiency with computer and software applications
- Experience of working a virtual environment would be advantageous
- Ability to interpret and relay technical information
- Proficient computer and keyboarding skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Keen analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve work processes and methods
- Capable of working in multi-disciplinary teams across Quality, Supply, Regulatory, Clinical Safety and Medical, Technical & IT
For the successful candidate this role will offer a highly competitive package of salary and additional benefits as well as offering an ideal environment to advance your career within the medical device industry.
- €30,000 salary + bonus (DOE)
- Private health insurance after 1 years’ service
- Pension plan after 1 years’ service
- Incremental annual leave days based on service
Our goal as an employer is to provide truly rewarding careers in a workplace where hard work and commitment is recognised, and everyone is given the support, training, and development they need to realise their full potential.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Accountant required to cover a maternity contractRole reports into Accounts Manager....View
My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager....View