The role of Scheduler is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule deliveries and collections in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Scheduling collections and deliveries from the management system.
- Scheduling driver workloads for current and next day, communicating orders to drivers and managing the collection of payments.
- Maintenance of ongoing/recurring order database.
- Processing phone and email orders and payments.
- Resolving both customer and internal queries.
- Communicating with Sales Dept. to advise on delivery/collection times.
- Responsible for following up with customers and drivers to confirm collection dates and scheduling collection dates and times.
- Identify and deal with discrepancies.
- 1-2 years’ phone sales and administration experience.
- Good local geographical knowledge of Connaught and surrounding areas
- Must be able to confidently handle multiple phone lines and have a courteous pleasant phone manner and good customer rapport.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Outlook) Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong organisational
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View