My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager
- Process all orders on the warehouse management system accurately.
- Communicate with warehouse to achieve maximum, efficient and effective productivity to minimise/eliminate error.
- Ensure that all administration functions are followed, and the customer and business needs are met; correct documentation is completed and adhering to the relevant SOP’s
- Have an ability to see problems before they arise, developing solutions quickly and effortlessly
- Observe that goods outwards and relevant paperwork meets business operations and regulatory requirements.
- Complete KPI’s, as an approach to monitoring business operations and ensuring compliance
- Be conversant with and always operate within the current Health and Safety legislation including local departmental procedures
- Liaise with customers when required in line with the business operations.
- Support the warehouse management team to highlight any areas of risk that has been identified.
- Embrace the introduction of new SOP’s, Policies and Procedures and assist in their implementation and monitor same.
- Ensure that all documentation is filed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Any other duties necessary in line with the department as advised and directed.
- To work as directed by senior managers within the business.
- Help assist the stock/administration team, especially in relation to cover of absences i.e. sick leave, annual leave.
- Experience with warehouse management system, INDEX, SAP or equivalent, scanning system, and Microsoft office, Excel/Word, preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to plan, organise and co-ordinate activities in a fast-moving working environment that is customer focused.
- Assertive communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated success in working with and building relationships within a cross functional team.
- A highly motivated individual.
- Ability to work collaboratively with managers at all levels
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View