We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.
• Be a primary contact point for the relevant Heads of Department for other stakeholders across the business.
• Handle confidential and sensitive information relating to customers, business partners, employees, business strategy and general administration.
• Record meeting minutes and collating pre or post meeting reports.
• Prepare Meeting Packs.
• Manage HR records for Department Heads’ Personnel.
• Approve and analyse of department weekly/monthly timesheets.
• Phone support for Department Heads.
• Manage meeting bookings, including venues, and greeting clients when appropriate.
• Manage customer/business partner correspondence, including preparation of mail merges and dealing with queries.
• Diary management and travel arrangements for Heads.
• Carry out special projects as assigned, and be responsible for meeting deadlines as set by Department Heads.
• Event Management Support.
• Liaise with stakeholders and external bodies on a range of issues/queries and for the completion of assigned tasks.
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail and drafting responses to queries.
• Other general office duties (filing, opening post etc.)
• Provide support to other management team members as appropriate.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Attention to detail and professional communication and execution.
• Ability to prioritise with a high workload and work to tight deadlines.
• Strong organisational and time-management skills.
• Flexible and adaptable with a “Can Do” attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent administrative skills.
• Thorough knowledge of computer software packages – including Microsoft Office Suite and Apple Suite (in particular Keynote)
• Fast and accurate typing skills with focus on accuracy.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View