The role of the Delivery Coordinator is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule bin deliveries and collections and customer requests in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Scheduling bin deliveries and collections, Repairs, Replacements from our bin management system for the Connaught region.
- Scheduling service rep workloads for current and next day, communicating orders to drivers.
- Monitoring of workflow to ensure completion of requests in a timely fashion.
- Stocktaking to ensure bin stocks are adequate in bin depots.
- Resolving both customer and internal queries.
- Communicating with Sales Dept. to advise on bin delivery/collection times.
- Responsible for following up with customers and drivers to confirm skip collection dates and scheduling collection dates and times.
- Identify and deal with discrepancies.
- 1-2 years’ Transport or Logistics and administration experience.
- Good local geographical knowledge of Connaught and surrounding areas
- Must be able to confidently deal with queries and deal with them in a professional manner.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Outlook) Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong organisational
Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Reporting to the Country/Cluster Leader, the HR Solutions Partner role will own and drive employee life-cycle processes such as Payroll, On-boarding, Off-boarding, Data Management, Time and ....View
Logging claimsFleet motor tax administrative dutiesCarry out analysisDevelopment of reports....View
Carry out analysis on compliance ensuring that the information provided is accurate and relevant to the company's needsDevelopment of reports to represent the key compliance and servic....View
Are you a qualified accountant in Practice (BIG 4 background ideally) ready for that move into industry.Whilst advertised as a contract rolethere is a strong possibility the role could becom....View