Work as part of a team and reporting into the Accounts Manager
- Monitor/process/verify Data to ensure billing accuracy.
- Follow up with drivers to clarify billing queries.
- Ensuring Customers have correct Invoice documentation.
- Dealing with Customers in a professional and helpful manner.
- Ensure all tasks are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keep all filing up to date and accurate at all times.
- Generate Customer Reports and Sales reports and analysis as agreed.
- Prepare Weekly/Monthly transaction reconciliation reports.
- Assist in Month End Close Off.
- Identify and Implement system/process improvements.
- Ensure there is smooth administration between various departments.
- Work with management and the Accounts team on various business projects.
- Identify and implement cost reduction activities/processes.
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties as they may arise.
- The successful candidate will hold a Business degree and/or an equivalent Accounting Qualification.
- He/she will have demonstrated the ability to collate accurate information, analyse it and report it in a manner that can be used by management in business decision making.
- Attention to detail, commercial and common-sense approach to problem solving.
- Professional with strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
- The ability to communicate effectively orally and written with management, staff, customers
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Be highly motivated
- Process focused
- Proven analytical skills and reporting ability is essential.
- Excellent ability to learn and become proficient in the company I.T. systems
- Proficiency expected in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel
- Proficient in both oral & written English
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
This is a wonderful oportunity for an AP professional with the ability to work in a stand alone role, is organisoed, thorough and who's experince has been in a manufacturing/production envir....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Accountant required to cover a maternity contractRole reports into Accounts Manager....View
My client has an urgent requirmnet for a stock control administrator,reports into Warehouse Manager....View