This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain.
Analysis and Interpretation of Data:
The candidate will be required to provide comprehensive and insightful analysis, covering areas such as;
• End customer analysis including pricing and segmental reporting (geographical, industry sector, product type, etc.) as well as identifying trends and market changes
• Sales and Bookings reporting: by product type and family, and including profitability covering both Distributors and Direct Customers
• Operations and Supply Cain – including the collation and interpretation of data relating to production and variance reporting, purchasing and project support
• Work with senior management in the preparation of data for presentation to corporate, key customers and other stakeholders in the business
• Provide weekly/ monthly/ ad hoc reporting and analysis across all business areas
• Develop & maintain existing BI tools. Develop data models and data visualizations.
• Work closely with Sales to help maximize forecast accuracy and to assist early identification of changes at customer or market level
• Provide a link between Sales, Supply Chain and Operations to ensure that changes in forecast and demand are communicated in a clear and timely manner to all key managers and departments
• Play a strong role in the development of the annual sales plan, as well as rolling quarterly forecasts
- Experience working in an environment that demands a very high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Extensive and proven experience in data mining that includes an in-depth analytical output, focused on the implications to the business.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent numerical skills, supported by a detailed knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Access.
- Experience in using a Business Intelligence package (e.g., Qlik Sense, NPrinting, Diver & PowerBI) would be a distinct advantage. Strong data visualisation skills.
- Experience of Salesforce CRM would be a benefit
- Education: Third level – qualification / Bachelor’s degree in a Business Discipline.
- Strong Analytical skills, ability to interpret and communicate data accurately, commercial awareness, Problem solving / Information gathering skills, Quality, efficiency focused, communication skills and Teamwork-ability to work cross functionally.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View