Joining a team of five Commercial Customer Service Agents and two Sales Representatives. The Commercial Customer Service Agent is focused on looking after our customers’ needs and has a professional and friendly manner. The Commercial Customer Service Agent will manage a portfolio of Commercial customers dealing with customer queries, invoicing and credit control.
- Maintaining a portfolio of Commercial customers
- Acknowledging and resolving Customer issues
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues across various teams
- Managing credit control
- Reporting using excel
- Ideally have 1 year’s relevant experience working in an office environment with the main focus on dealing with the public
- Have an understanding of accounting systems
- Good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft package in particular, Excel, Word.
- Organised, diplomatic, and a good team player.
- A proven ability to work to targets and timelines
- A Third Level Qualification in a business related, discipline is desirable
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View