Reporting to the Customer Service Manager
6 month Fixed term contract (with a view to permanent after 6 months completed)
- Manage a portfolio of Domestic Customers.
- Responsibilities will include dealing with customer queries, invoicing and credit control.
- Gained at least one years’ relevant experience preferably in a customer service environment.
- Have good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Have demonstrated a good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Organised, diplomatic and a good team player.
- A proven ability to work to targets and timelines.
- Requires own transport as there is no public transport to this part of Galway
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View