A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhancing current designs and help create sustainable product road maps to product end of life. To create, update and re-issue associated documentation through the company change process. To work on new design concepts and projects identified as to be transferred to the current manufacturing location and provide technical expertise during the project release phases. To provide a high-level knowledge transfer to help engineering team provide diagnostic, test, debug and support to the manufacturing area.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
- Write, manage and maintain production test specifications and related work instructions for all sub-assemblies and products.
- Design, prototype, procurement, commissioning and documentation of test equipment, and fixtures.
- Manage health and safety aspects of test equipment and provide user training.
- Support other departments as required, e.g. assist in analysis of customer returns, debug, root cause analysis, technical support for customers, conduct tests in the Test Laboratory, etc.
- Liaise with Product Development to provide DFT (Design For Test) inputs at an early stage in product design.
- Reporting on systems status and key metrics, (pass rates, downtime, costs, etc.) and record keeping to support all of the above activities.
- To effectively manage the introduction of technology on lines, modifications and process improvements.
- Develop manufacturing technical capabilities and skills so as to ensure on-going process requirements can be effectively achieved.
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility.
- Develop strong links with our sister plants so as to ensure effective on-going transfer and sharing of products, processes and systems.
- In response to in-house quality levels and product complaints, develop process improvement projects so as to achieve the highest quality standards.
- Generate Process and Test method validation protocols and reports. Ensure that process validations and work methods are adequate to maintain the highest quality standards.
- Provide technical support in field related activities such as clinical programmes and complaint investigations.
- To provide technical leadership and structured approach to problem solving for operations personnel involved in process engineering and development activities.
- To present, where appropriate, technical data to internal / external audit and inspection groups as required.
- Provides ongoing technical guidance to lead professional work teams, conducts special projects
- Identifies complex problems and their impact to functional objectives
- Analyses situations, implements solutions, and develops new systems, procedures or processes
- Advise other professionals
- Negotiates approaches and goals
- Utilises expertise to directly influence other outside departments
- Degree Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with ideally 5 year’s relevant experience
- Familiar with electronic and electro-mechanical systems design and debug.
- A general knowledge of PCs (DOS, Windows, hardware installation)
- Capabilities in both analog and digital electronics.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Willing to innovate and propose initiatives for new developments and continuous improvements.
- Fluent written and spoken English with excellent record keeping and report writing skills are required
- Basic mechanical aptitude for working with test fixtures and small assemblies.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is currently recruiting an Insurance and Fleet Manager working as part of the Linehaul and Central Operations Teams.....View
Manage global and/or regional commodity. Identify and engage with internal stakeholders (engineering, operations, and quality) to capture commodity requirements and ensure supplier qualifica....View
The Material Planner is an active team member in planning and scheduling the delivery of material from suppliers. This highlytactical position is responsible to monitor the flows of buy item....View
Providing technical support to the Customer Support team, R&D Engineering Team, External Suppliers and Customers....View